When parents come to Didsbury CE Primary for the first time, we often hear them marvelling at the caring, nurturing, family atmosphere of a school which also offers outstanding education. This is very much our vision: to grow a diverse and creative educational community where we encourage belonging and nurture believing: together becoming fulfilled and responsible members of God’s world.
These ideas of Belonging, Believing and Becoming are more than just buzz words - they’re the guiding principles behind everything we do at Didsbury CE Primary.
- to each other in mutual support, respect and trust
- to the community of Didsbury and providing it with outstanding local primary schooling
- to the Diocese of Manchester, as part of a family of 191 Church of England schools
- to the world in which we live, caring for the whole of creation regardless of race, religion or background
- in our gifts and abilities, as each child is unique and valuable
- in our potential, as each child will be challenged and nurtured
- in our Christian faith, as each child will be guided by our church ethos and values
- responsible and productive - a force for good in society
- engaged and pro-active - ready to change and challenge the world around us
- aware of our vocation, with a growing sense of purpose and preference
- well-rounded and self-aware, through a holistic and broad-based education
Didsbury CE Primary will work tirelessly to ensure that each child not only becomes a force for good in society, but develops into a well-rounded young person in mind, body and spirit.
If you’d like to see our mission in action, please feel free to make an appointment to visit the school.